Sunday, August 25, 2013

Internship

Today has been a fruitful day, although I missed the chance to see the girl I like enjoyed her day at the event, I had some catchup with my NS friends. We also end our day by catching the movie "The Internship". At first I have no idea what the movie is about, but it amazed me with the storyline and the philosophy of life. As usual this movie has its humors and great laughters. But most importantly it teaches and reminded me a few lessons in life. Regardless in careers, setbacks, love or even dreams. Briefly is about this 2 salesman which is in their 30s and without much qualification and skills, trying to fulfill a dream of theirs. They got an internship in one of the best company in the world, Google.

The story goes on and led me to rethink my life and dreams. Although life is never easy and dreams don't always come true, however if we stop dreaming we won't archive what we wanted. If we give up on our own dreams is like giving up on our own self. If you give up on your own self then you have no qualities to give happiness to anyone you cared for or loved.

I suddenly remember someone important once told me that nobody in this world can survive life alone, it will be miserable. I also realize that in work we need a good team or teammates. In life we need friends and family to be there for your happiness or sadness.

I also feel deep that in life we should try whenever we can. I have been having doubts on whether I can give you happiness, the past me always let go of responsibility, now I understand if I failed in giving you trust once? I won't give up and continue trying. If u reject me once, I will try the second time. If you still have no feelings for me I will continue trying and even till the 100th time, I will do it. As life we need perseverance to archive great things, and if I plan to spend and give you happiness till my life comes to an end, I should not be stop by minor setbacks. Regardless one or a few? As long as you proof your worth and don't live with regrets.

I do love you, you might not have same feelings for me, but it won't change my feelings for you. I assure this.

No comments: