Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Feels great to appreciate others.


A few weeks back I was thinking am I still the confident and never die Jason Chua. I been casting dark aura in my life. But deep down inside I am still the guy that like to help people around me. Help those that need help and support. I know we can think positive perspective, so that things can turn out to be better. Of course we cant expect smooth sailing all the way, however we can minimise the damage and influence on our life. 

Although now I have to wait for my Mobo I kind of think from another point of view that I can live a while without technology. Not to be dependant on things that we think we can't live without. Then I had a great chilled out time with ex colleagues at Ichiban. Sometimes slow down the lazy afternoon with nice tea and snacks is a kind of enjoyment too. 

The most amazing event of the day is the nice dinner at Nex, The little fish shop. We order 2 mains and 2 dozens of fresh oysters. To top it up, my favourite beer to go along with it. It feels great to chit chat with long time friends and feel carefree that we can share anything and get honest opinion from each other. 

I won't describe myself as standing up from the past. As I have not fallen, is just that our point of view is different therefore we went separate ways. I would still want to know that your life has been better or we are still normal friends. Things may happen, people might change. Time will not return to allow another 2nd chance to choose, but we definitely can learn from the experience and remind us not to make the same mistake again. 

We are who we choose to be. We can fail and be weak, some depends on beliefs and higher powers for assistance. To focus and move on with life. I believe in making things happen, is just a matter of time before we seek and see the light in darkness.

Quote from a friend 
"攝影是讓瞬間變成永恆的魔法
 倒立是不讓眼淚輕易地掉下來,
 愛妳沒錯,錯的是妳不讓我愛妳。“

明白的人懂得放棄,
真情的人懂得犧牲,
幸福的人懂得解脫。
對不愛自己的人,
最需要的是理解,
放棄和祝福。

過多的自作多情,
是在乞求對方的施捨。
愛與被愛
都是讓人幸福的事。
不要讓這些變成痛苦。

2 comments:

Rain said...

:D How come I can't find the "Like" button for this entry huh?

Threshold Of An Era said...

Haha. U can just post you like it a lot or just normal like lor. Sorry I'm bad at posting pictures haha