Thursday, August 1, 2013

Everyone is unique.

We always have the saying that everyone is different, unique....... I been hearing this sentence recently, I start to wonder if every people is different and has different needs and wants. Then does it means people working with is also different? Does what you guys on top think is correct will work on us? Or even work on the customers? Have you guys listen to our feedbacks? With all these changes and direction you want us to do is it improving the situation or worsen the results?

Life is the same, we always say to look for the right person or want the other party to do the right things? What is right for you now might not be the same over time and experiences. We can follow our hearts and own thoughts, do things according to self, but will that be the right in the eyes of others???

I am feeling utterly ignore recently. I can't stick to my own WAYS of living yet something is pulling me back. I really believe good guys won't get what they want. Whenever there is brightness there will always be shadow but darkness does not require light to exist......

I wanna forget, 

I wanna be blind,

I wanna be nothing as well.

Is it my principles making my own life difficult?
Is it me that is the problem? Is it me that is not good enough or not scheming enough?

Evil is a kind of mentality without caring for others or is it a kind of life without principles, integrity?

ARGHZZZ!!!!!!!!

No comments: