Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Goals & Dreams

It seems that I really have to stop losing focus on my goals in life. Mainly speaking from the career perspective. I admit I have been off tracks whenever I start falling in love. The last relationship at certain point convince me that I do not need to be successful to be happy, but it differs now. I won't say being successful will definitely be happy. However I can only speak when I'm in that position. Today I face a strong sense of fear and insecurity. I never admit this in the past, but now I would say I have wasted much time. Is time to do proper planning if I plan to succeed in my career, I have to let other trust me in planning. 

Looking back seems silly that I wasted so much time grieving the relationship. I won't say is a waste of all the time. At least she has given me a valuable lesson in life, and I do enjoy the times with her. But now it seems time is running out and I have other goals to archive. Maybe is a risk, but without trying I won't be able to proof is my decision correct a not? 

I might not be the best man for the job, but without trying I won't know the outcome. We all will die one day, one moment, but I will not die with regrets of not trying. Trying to be successful and then be the person that will leave this world without regrets. I might not be the best man for you, but I will not give up trying to be the person you can depend on when you needed someone.  

No comments: