Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Being Positive Hmmmmmm........

People around me has been encouraging me to be more positive with my life. I admit I am a person who thinks a lot, this can be good of bad depending on which perspective we are looking at life. I acknowledge that I have been rather down this year. It was the longest period of time that I am feeling negativity and hopeless in m life. I have been reading this book titled "The Secret" and I strongly believe that we are the main factor of what happens to our life. If we think positively things might turn out the way we wanted. And of course if we think it the other direction, no effort is being made to make any correction that happens.

I won't say I am totally positive and hyper about changing my lifestyle. But I will definitely be better than the yesterday "Me".  If yesterday I wasn't able to attain what I wanted in life, then the "Me" today have to do better and have a better mindset to be on the right track. Of course without a successful career or a loved one to care for, I am not entirely happy about my life. However I am able to set my mindset correctly, and focus on my dreams & goals. It might not happen today, it might not be tomorrow. But if I insist and pursue towards my Aim, there will be this specific day that I will truly be happy and encourage others.

Speaking from experience, somethings bad happen for a reason. It could be a learning curve for us to experience different setbacks. Holding on to it does not make you stronger, only by moving on and facing the problems then you can overcome more hurdles in future.

I am an emotional guy, this i admit. Frankly speaking to face my past I realise I do love her a lot in the past. There is no time to regrets or dwell on the actual fact that we are of separate ways. Two different paths that did not meet at all in the past year. Now that I have enlighten and accept the fact that we are only memories to remind me to treat the next girl better. I will make sure a balanced is maintain and do not repeat the same mistakes. 

No matter how strong a feeling can be, there bond to be a day that the feelings will dies off, especially when there is no communication or interaction between the 2 parties. For examples, after a year of non interaction, without knowing and lots of guessing and unknowns, no matter how deep the love was, there bound to be decreasing. The liking for a girl, sweet and understanding, but as times goes by, without interaction, you will start to feel the distance and wonders is it really suitable? Is she avoiding me? Unknown factors is always a negative thoughts. It will affect your judgement. 

Regardless how positive a person can be there will be negative factors as well. This is the balance of the world. 

Emotions & Thoughts In Me:-

I shall not care about how others feel, as it will only make my life more miserable. Kind of ironic, if i want to be happy and ignore others, people will say I am avoiding and leading my own life. Then if i care for others and make myself unhappy, isn't it the same negativity? 

No comments: