Thursday, June 13, 2013

Interaction

Recently I heard a theory. This theory is whenever there is any contact with someone, there bound to be interaction and something is either taken away or being left behind. This resulted me to think deeper, whenever 2 person were together, they bound to take something away or left something behind. After 10 months of single hood and cooling down. I have decided to change to a new outlook as not to give an impression to my friends that I am feeling down.

Although I am not someone who changes for the people around me or surrounding, but this time I feel is also a stage in life I should move on. Throughout the week with new clothes and image, I still feel an emptiness in my heart. I don't know is it loneliness or too much time in hand. Just when I start to ponder whether I should stop wearing our rings and watch. The strap of the watch broke. Is this a sign I ask myself, but then I still wish to get it repaired. Is it I still love her? or I just used to having a watch?

I always tell others that this is just a passing phrase we all go through but as little as a damaged watch or places we been to together, is causing me to recap the past and think of you. When we ended our relationship you left me behind, taking my confidence away too........

At times I really hope for an accident so that I can have lost of memories. But yet I cherish our moments together. Why cant we just find someone and be free from temptation, stay together and support each other through life? I really wish to give people around me happiness but I cant seems to find the strength in myself, or should I say I have lost confidence in relationship?

Just like if you were to encounter an unfaithful relationship, you will not trust the partner ever again. Now I am feeling like I placed all my hopes on you, looking forward in our future together, yet I have lost all hopes. The higher the hope, the more disappointed we get when things turn ugly.

These few question always appears on my head:

  • Why did we end up like this?
  • How have you been doing?
  • Am I able to trust someone else?
  • What am I afraid of? I known girls with good qualities and girls I have feelings for but not as strong as you....
Why is there so many principles in me? Why cant I just ask the girl I like out and not be tied with all these irritating principles.

I am very vexed, I can put on a mask in front of others but how long can I lied to myself? Or am I too evil in believing nothing good will come along.......

No comments: