Sunday, June 23, 2013

Desire or should I say needs....

Recently I 've been reading on human behavior. We all know that human need to breath, drink and eat. This are like the most basic needs, then we have work, clothes and other desires. Like I been thinking I can resist temptation to lust and have determination to change some of my eating habit. But when come to smoking it seems more difficult to resist. Currently planning to quit drinking, smoking and lead a more healthy life.

Have a thought suddenly, every people appear in your life for a reason. I admit i am a person who fall in love easily, that's why I purposely block off my life, but now as time passes by I have let her out of  that position. I feel vulnerable and more I need to be careful in choosing someone worth my whole hearted love and care.

I need to change my bad habit and work hard for more achievement.

2 comments:

imchacha said...

Yeah!
Absolutely agree on what you said here..
lolx..

You can drink occasionally .. but smoking really have to quit la~ I really think you can do it~

These days, I slowly think of my future plan..
and i have my brand new aim now hahaa..
a better body shape ( of course start to go to the gym ) and as well as a diff thinking~ lilx

Threshold Of An Era said...

Different thinking? I'm more interested to know about this. Lol. As I always say I feel u have a wonderful body shape. Healthy most important. Dun tired out yourself step by step.

I know I will change my bad habit. Occasion drink yes coz I dun wan get drunk too easily..