Monday, January 13, 2014

Love is Simple

I love you, 
say we together baby, you and me. 

I can only give my love, 
and show you what I am, 
in the blast I breathe. 

I will promise you my heart, 
and give you what you need, 
if you take some times. 

And if you tell me you don’t leave me anymore, 
but I love want blast forever, woo ~ 
I will ask you for your chance to try again 
to make a love I leave to better, woo ~ oh. 

I love you, 
say we together baby, say we together. 
I need you, 
I need you forever baby, you and me. 

You say you how we know 
exactly who I am. So hard to understand. woo ~ 
I do right from the sideling, 
no way after said, if you read my mind. 

If you tell me you don’t leave me anymore, 
but I love want blast forever 
I will ask you for your chance to try again 
to make a love or leave to better. woo ~ oh. 

Remember when I news to while clear, 
remember when I make you to cry. 
Yes, you still love me. 
Oh, dear. 
If you tell me you don’t leave me anymore 

No comments: