Sunday, December 15, 2013

充實的週末

Had a great weekend for the week. First of all, had a wonderful drinking session at my friend's condo in the west by the pool. Although we did not drink a carton of horgarden beer but we did enjoy with other beers. The most important factor is not the alcohol, but the companion and what I will say a carefree chat, we can talk about almost anything. From the good old days to our different experiences in life.

Friendship are always precious and rare that we can talk about almost anything. No fear of hurting anyone, no pressure and listen to different opinion. Know ourselves and others better as well. Maybe with some alcohol and the environment which is relaxing and calm.

Following a late wake up on Saturday, which I missed a high tea session with another friend but glad she went shopping and found blouse that she likes a lot. Actually was looking forward to chatting with her over hig tea, however is great she is moving on with her life.

Following the blurry wake up on a Saturday, I cooked my mum a simple yet nice dinner and had a 5-6 hours chat on the phone. Yes. Is a 6 hours chat on the phone. I have not been doing this since my young days like 16yo. But I have not been talking with her for years. So we had a good long chat, mainly on her problems and giving my opinion. Is fun that 2 friends can talk about anything, and indeed I feel that I have left my burdens and past behind.

I understand we should always move on, is easier said than done. But I believe if we can't do things to move on, is just the time is not ripe. With the conversation I had this weekend, I am a stronger person, and a clearer vision of my goals. Thank you.

Great supper at Lavander.


Try this new snacks, intro by Charlene. Look yummy right?


Going to try this soon. She say till so heavenly.

I missed this Hokkien Mee from Bukit Panjang....

No comments: