Thursday, April 3, 2014

Sat 29th March 2014

A very important day of the month, packed with busy schedule. First of all I went to meet Ivy at Bukit Merah and make our way to Esther's place to help out with the gate crashing. As usual Ivy is always full of ideas and helpful to her sisters. As for me, Esther is an important friend and I sincerely hope she get her happiness. She will be a lifetime friend. 

Of coz I am happy to be part of her most important day of her life. Later in the evening I will be attending her wedding. After the gate crashing, I make my way to meet my eldest brother, together we accompany our parents to 5 different temple to pray. As usual I pray for family health, happiness and my own career prospect. Plus the constant praying of u living in happiness. 

After traveling around Singapore, we had our last stop at balestier and had Boon Tong Kee chicken rice. And made plans to meet another life time friend of mine today. So went home to change and freshen up. I make my way to the wedding dinner and had a small chat with Esther before her big night. People who know me should know I don't like to attend weddings. Maybe is the feeling of being touched by the happiness that surround the ballroom. I myself if not able to have this happiness, but is sincerely wish Esther can be full of happiness in life. 

Right after the dinner, I went to meet Justina. Since morning I have the urge to meet her. Every time I meet a new girl that I fancy, I bound to introduce her as well. Cause she is one of my life time friends that I feel we can talk and chat about anything. Even though we do not meet up very often, although we never chat on SMS or phone as much, I feel she understand me and I will always make myself free for her. I remember I promised her once that regardless what happened, as long as she needs me I will definitely be there for her.

We went over to DS to have some small drinks, we chatted and played games. Although I find we have too little time together. I hope we can catch up soon. As I have to rush to my last life time friend, Clarance's birthday. Although I am late, I still reach the chalet at 3am and had a little chat. Feel bad that I slept most of my time there but I am glad he enjoy his celebration with all our ex buddies from Sony.



2 comments:

imchacha said...

I feel the same as you.. ~
我們一次都還沒有,可是她已經第二次尋覓幸福~
真的替她開心

小孩也超可愛的~

Threshold Of An Era said...

我真心祝福她,雖然我自己沒能抓住自己的幸福,但我也不該操之過急。可能等待越久的人才值得更加珍惜。

妳一定會幸福的。

那麼多追求者,慢慢選擇啊。lol