Thursday, May 15, 2008

Dangerous Estate!!!

Today went to Malaysia eat and buy some magazine for Darling. After that went to clementi to find Kelvin chat a while before heading home. I was shocked when I reach my house void deck. There was police cars and I saw a White honda fit which windscreen was smashed by a flower pot ( I presume it was thrown down from high floor ). It happen for the second time. Think must be on alert when Im going out le... Also recently I have friends planning to get married when they just started being together for 2 days. Giving me pressure on should I bring my life to another stage... Also planning to get a car license so I can go out more freely at night. So many things to accomplish and yet so little time and money. Work place also going to be very busy. Hope I can spend more time with my loved ones. Birthday is also round the corner still have no ideas on what to do or how to celebrate.

No comments: